Twice a month, we will feature the great work our congregation is doing for the community!
Vision Day: June 10th.
After several months of meetings, discussions etc, the congregation created a new Mission, Vision and Value Statements!
Mission: Believe. Be Kind. Belong.
Vision: With God’s help, as a diverse family, we are devoted to building an engaged, passionate, and spiritually healthy community of people.
- In Jesus Christ our Saviour
- In sharing and celebrating our faith, as we all grow in God together
- That small things done with great love will change the world
- In our Community
- We meet human needs in God’s name without discrimination
- We love and care for one another as God’s people
- We focus upon those who are yearning to grow in love and compassion and those who are not
- We create a Church that can be a safe gathering place for all people
- We connect people to Jesus Christ and to each other
- We strive to serve the people not only living in our area, but also other all over the world
- We provide opportunities for service, outreach, and improvement in our community
April 1, 2017 Despair
Moment for Mission – April 1 Please click on the link
March 26, 2017
Port Stanley United Church Needle Exchange Program Volunteers
Port NEPmoment for mission Please click on the link to learn more about the NEP program.